This is a Hipmunk post from Jodi Ettenberg of Legal Nomads.
This is the view from my guesthouse in El Nido, the Philippines. Located on Palawan, a long slice of land reaching northward to Mindoro and southward toward Malaysian Borneo, and bordered by the South China Sea to the west and the Sulu Sea to the east. It’s also stunningly beautiful. El Nido was always a stop on the route for those heading to Palawan, but given that it was fairly isolated (when I visited in 2009 the only way there was via cargo ferry, private chartered flight – too expensive!, or bus on muddy roads), it was not as touristed as elsewhere in the country. That’s changing, so we thought we would provide some info for those looking to visit.
Enter Paul, a Filipino running Walk Fly Pinoy who has provided a handy guide for getting there and away, where to stay and what to do, and more. His full guide to El Nido is here.
America Runs On Dunkin’, and when traveling the world for meetings, so do some of us at Hipmunk. After spending the equivalent of two months in airports over the past year, I happen to know the location of most airport Dunkin’ Donuts—even the one at Singapore’s Changi Airport. With the help of our live chat intern, Michael, we’re taking the agony out of your bleary red-eye or weather delayed flights this holiday season by providing you with a list of Dunkin’ Donuts locations in airports around the US. Now you’ll know where to gas-up while flying to visit the family, celebrate with friends, or going to see Buddy The Elf up North!
In Singapore Airport
First off, some little known Dunkin’ Donuts facts:
- Dunkin’ Donuts has over 9,800 locations in 31 countries and more than 6,700 are in the US;
- Starbucks has over 17,000 stores for comparison;
- Dunkin’ has $6 Billion in revenue annually, which is the equivalent of about 17M Coffee Combo #1‘s (Medium Coffee with Two Donuts);
- The bad news (at least for us Californians)…there are only 75 Dunkin’ Donuts west of the Mississippi River, mostly in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas;
- Logan International Airport (BOS), Dunkin Donuts hometown, has the most locations of any airport!
Below is the full list of the Dunkin’ Donuts locations inside domestic airports. We called the airport information desks to confirm the locations, and if you don’t see an airport listed that means there is no Dunkin’ there:
Go forth Hipmunkers and get pumped up with some caffeine goodness. Please tweet or leave a comment with any airport location we might’ve missed!